People, Technology & Unique Systems
We offer a range of careers and employment opportunities ranging from engineering, project & manufacturing positions (including apprenticeships), to offshore operations.
At TMT we value safety, diversity, a social & environmental conscience and a passion for technology.
Our people have the opportunity to work with and challenge themselves on diverse range of products and projects, learning from those with a great depth of experience.
How to Apply
If you would like to be part of the team or enquire about potential opportunities, please register your interest by sending your Resume and Cover Letter via:
Email — email@example.com *
* Please insert your name and the job type/title you’re applying for, in the subject line.
Mail — HR Advisor at PO Box 3054 Success WA 6964
Explore our currently opportunities below. Please note the links will re-direct to our Seek advertisement where you can apply for the role.
ROV Supervisor, ROV Sub Engineer or ROV Pilot Technician - Timor-Leste nationals
People are the greatest asset to any company.
TMT is always looking for bright and hardworking individuals who possess the drive and determination to perform well in the subsea industry.
As a result of upcoming work in the Timor Sea, we currently have opportunities for Timor-Leste nationals to join our team in the roles of either ROV Supervisor, ROV Sub Engineer or ROV Pilot Technician.
Start: July 2021
Duration: up to 45 days
Location: Bayu-Undan (Joint Petroleum Development Area), departing Dili Airport
- IMCA Competency Certificate at either ROV Supervisor/ROV Sub Engineer/ROV Pilot Technician level
- OGUK Medical (or willing to complete)
- FOET or BOSIET (or willing to complete)
- A minimum of 5 years of prior experience operating ROVs
- Knowledge of work class ROV systems is a requirement of the role
- Ability to communicate effectively (English is the predominant language for manuals and technical information)
- Positive attitude and commitment to occupational health and safety
These employment positions are related to Total Marine Technology Pty Ltd providing ROV personnel for Bayu-Undan operations. As such, Total Marine Technology Pty Ltd is complying with the project holder Santos in giving preference to the employment of Timor-Leste nationals and permanent residents, having due regard to safe and efficient activities and good oilfield practices.
If you are a suitable candidate and meet the stated criteria, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.