People, Technology & Unique Systems
We offer a range of careers and employment opportunities ranging from engineering, project & manufacturing positions (including apprenticeships), to offshore operations.
At TMT we value safety, diversity, a social & environmental conscience and a passion for technology.
Our people have the opportunity to work with and challenge themselves on diverse range of products and projects, learning from those with a great depth of experience.
How to Apply
If you would like to be part of the team or enquire about potential opportunities, please register your interest by sending your Resume and Cover Letter via:
Email — firstname.lastname@example.org *
* Please insert your name and the job type/title you’re applying for, in the subject line.
Mail — HR Advisor at PO Box 3054 Success WA 6964
Explore our currently opportunities below. Please note the links will re-direct to our Seek advertisement where you can apply for the role.
People are the greatest asset to any company.
TMT is always looking for bright and hardworking individuals who possess the drive and determination to perform well in the subsea industry. We want everyone to have a career not “just a job” and we seek to build a partnership with you for the future regardless of where you work in the company.
TMT is currently looking for an Quality Coordinator to join our HSEQ Department in supporting our onshore manufacturing and offshore based work and projects in a technical capacity.
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
- Provide day-to-day support to onshore and offshore activities on implementation and management of quality initiatives;
- Review, develop and implement quality manual updates, procedures and processes, ensuring all are in alignment with ISO 9001 standards;
- Ensure continuation of third-party certifications and compliance;
- Inspections of materials, and provide quality checks of work packs and testing of equipment;
- Maintain inspection records on workshop equipment;
- Implement and maintain internal audit program;
- Conduct QMS internal audits;
- Maintenance of quality registers;
- Coordinate investigations on quality related issues;
- Compile quality data and reports to present to management.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a QA and/or QC capacity, in a manufacturing environment;
- Oil and gas industry preferred but not essential;
- Mechanical Fitter trade qualification or degree in Mechanical Engineering is desirable;
- Knowledge of welding standards is desirable;
- ISO 9001 QMS training;
- Internal Auditor & Lead Auditor training;
- Strong time management and problem solving skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Ability to cope in high pressure situations
You will be part of a forwarding-thinking company with a great culture.
To be considered for the role, please provide a current resume and cover letter detailing how you meet the stated criteria above.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.