Typhoon MK2 150
Category: Heavy Workclass
The Typhoon is a 150HP heavy work class ROV with a proven 3000msw depth rating. It is designed and built in Australia to be a cost effective and client-focused answer to your ROV needs. The Typhoon can be installed in an ROV hanger, or supplied with a Control and Workshop container for installation on deck.
Distributed node control including automated heading and station hold. Expandable RS485 network with a range of quick-change PCB's for different applications. Dual redundant control and modern interface.
Two manipulators on extendable TMT Low Profile Z-Functions are provided. The Low Profile Z-Function provides 305mm of controlled movement along the horizontal Z axis (fwd-aft) for manipulators. A third central Low Profile Z-Function is available.
Manipulator options include:
- Schiling Conan, 7-function, Master/Slave
- Schiling Titan 4, 7-function, Master/Slave
- Schiling RigMaster, 5-function, rate
- Schiling Atlas, 7-function, rate
- TMT Grabber, 2-function, rate
- 5x 0-15L/min, 3000psi for Tooling
- 8x 0-15L/min, 3000psi for Manipulators
- 3x 0-8L/min, 3000psi proportional for Tooling
- 2x High Flow 0-76L/min, 0-3000psi
- 1x Ultra High Flow direct to main 0-238L/min HPU
- 10x Medium Flow direct to secondary 0-78L/min HPU
Tether Management System
The Typhoon ROV is designed to suit Perry Type 5a TMS. Other TMS models are available as an option.
- Sonar system
- CDL TOGSNAV with:
- Depth sensor
- North seeking gyro compass
- Temperature sensor
|Frame Proof Load||30,000kg|
|Through Frame Lift||2700kg (upgrade to 4500kg)|