Category: Heavy Workclass
The Typhoon MK2 is a 150HP heavy work class ROV with a proven 2000msw depth rating. It is designed and built in Australia to be a cost effective and client-focused answer to your ROV needs. The Typhoon can be installed in an ROV hanger, or supplied with a Control and Workshop container for installation on deck.
The accumulator acts as a HPU failsafe that allows the ROV to finalise tooling functions and stow arms in the event of hydraulic power loss.
Two (2) manipulators on extendable TMT Low Profile Z-Functions are provided. The Low Profile Z-Function provides 305mm of controlled movement along the horizontal Z axis (fwd-aft) for manipulators. A third central Z-Function is available.
Manipulator options include:
- Schiling Titan 4, 7-function, Master/Slave
- Schiling RigMaster, 5-function, rate
- Schiling Atlas, 7-function, rate
- TMT Grabber, 2-function, rate
- 1x Ultra High Flow direct to main 200L/min HPU
- 2x High Flow Proportional Pressure & Flow
- 5x High Flow 0-100L/min, 0-3000psi
- 5x Medium Flow direct to secondary 50L/min HPU
Tether Management System
The Typhoon ROV is designed to suit Perry Type 1 TMS. Other TMS models are availabe as an option.
- Depth sensor
- Sonar system
|Frame Proof Load||30,000kg|
|Through Frame Lift||3500kg|