The Triton XL is a 125/150HP Work Class ROV with a proven 3000msw depth rating. The Triton can be installed in an ROV hanger, or supplied with a Control and Workshop container for installation on deck. TMT have extensively upgraded the Triton XLR since delivery, to ensure it continues to meet client requirements. Delivered with a 300m tether plus 1000m of lift umbilical on a 2500m capacity winch, all of the systems are capable of operating in a water depth exceeding 1000m in their standard configuration. Provisions are in place to easily upgrade to the full 3000m quoted system rating.
Manipulator options include:
- Schilling T4, 7-fuction, Master/Slave
- Schilling RigMaster, 5-function, rate
125HP electro-hydraulic motor generating ample hydraulic power/flow rate for tooling packages.
- Bidirectional 12 Station Main Hydraulic Manifold
- 15L/min fixed DCV or 8L/min proportional DCV
- Tooling Hi Flow 45L/min
Tether Management System
The Triton ROV is designed to suit Perry Type 5A TMS. Other TMS models are available as an option.
ICE™ Real Time Control System with GHz Optical Link, Ethernet Telemetry and Graphical Disgnistics.
- Standard Realtime Composite Video Channels (8)
- Total Channels: Serial (18), Switched Power (16)
- Dedicated Serial & Power Channels for Gyrp, Digiquartz, Altimeter/DVL, Sonar, Manip, Responder Trigger, Manifolds
|Through Frame Lift||1000kgs|